New Name Reflects Company’s Increased Focus on Healthcare Industry | July 17th, 2017
Auditrax, an auditing and functional consulting firm based in Grand Rapids, MI, has announced a corporate rebranding and name change to Finix effective July 23, 2017. This rebrand is part of an effort to better reflect the company’s increased focus in the realm of healthcare. Between their expert team of functional consultants and in-depth auditing techniques, Finix is helping healthcare providers increase efficiency, lower costs and optimize systems to improve the overall patient experience.
With a client base primarily in manufacturing since 2000, Finix has repositioned to meet the ever-present need of the healthcare industry and work for the greater good of patients. In 2012, Finix launched its Supply Chain Consulting division to provide ERP implementations to hospital systems and improve supply chain operations during the implementation process. The company has since worked with clients such as Ascension Health, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S., to identify direct waste and drastically reduce costs while maintaining quality of care.
“We have been extremely lucky to work with Ascension, the nation’s 6th Best Provider Supply Chain, on the implementation of a nationwide standardized ERP system and improved processes across dozens of hospitals” says Josh Fuhr, Managing Partner of Finix. “As a result, we are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of health systems and hospitals as the industry continues to consolidate, turning its focus to standardized practices and cost-saving initiatives. With revenues from payers in flux politically, providers are increasingly utilizing the cost lever and supply chain to reduce costs.”
The company has also identified several common healthcare initiatives and built plans to service them:
- Supply chain assessments. Identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Physician preference items. Cleaning data, integrating systems, reducing variation and lowering costs.
- Technology. Implementing new systems and optimizing legacy software.
- Cross-functional data. Cleaning and integrating essential supply chain and operational data.
- Inventory management. Using lean principles to reduce costs and shortages.
- Procure-to-pay. Optimizing buying at the lowest cost and ensuring accurate payment.
- Operating room capacity. Providing care to a greater number of patients.
- Recovery audits. Identifying overpayments to vendors on a contingent fee basis.
For more information, please contact:
Josh Fuhr, Managing Partner
Finix, founded in 2000, was built on years of experience and a desire to improve upon standard industry procedures. That’s why our mobile team of expert consultants works beside you, inside your buildings, to discover potential missed savings and make the delicate adjustments needed to the systems you already have in place. We not only identify what needs fine-tuning. We help you implement the solutions. Visit www.usefinix.com to learn more.